North Olmsted, OH, October 14, 2022 – CommuteAir has announced a new career path for experienced commercial aviators to take on their way to a United Flight Deck. Through the end of 2022, those with qualifying part-121 flight hours can secure a 2-year transition:
- Earn up to $225,000+ per year
- Sign-on Bonus $75,000
- Annual Opt-in Retention Bonus – $50,000
- Starting Captain Rate: $100/hr.
- 1:1 Longevity match for up to 20 years of qualified prior 121 experience
- Complete IOE in 90 days or less
- Commuters receive a minimum of two company-paid flights per month
- For more detailed information – click here
CommuteAir is a regional airline operating flights on behalf of United Airlines as a United Express partner. With a fleet of over 60 Embraer 145 aircraft, CommuteAir operates up to 1,500 weekly flights – connecting people and communities to the world via United’s global network. Headquartered in Cleveland: CommuteAir has major hubs in Denver, Houston, and Washington Dulles, with maintenance bases in Houston, Albany, New York and Lincoln, Nebraska. Founded in 1989, CommuteAir is 40% owned by United Airlines, Inc.
VP Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org 440-652-2180